Paris: Simona Halep retained top spot in the WTA rankings Monday buoyed by having ended her wait for a Grand Slam title at the French Open.
Caroline Wozniacki of Denmark stays in second spot ahead of Spaniard Garbine while Roland Garros finalist Sloane Stephens of the United States is up to fourth.
Australian Ashleigh Barty is up a place to 16th after winning on the grass at Nottingham on Sunday.
Leating WTA standings:
1. Simona Halep (ROM) 7970 pts
2. Caroline Wozniacki (DEN) 6745
3. Garbine Muguruza (ESP) 6550
4. Sloane Stephens (USA) 5463
5. Elina Svitolina (UKR) 5205
6. Caroline Garcia (FRA) 4970
7. Karolina Pliskova (CZE) 4685
8. Petra Kvitova (CZE) 4610
9. Venus Williams (USA) 3971
10. Madison Keys (USA) 3536